• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DaYoungnickis

Beach Comber
Apr 27, 2021
SoWal
I am starting to plan my boyfriends birthday and would like to plan a day on the water. We live near Lake Powell and was wondering if there is a local fishing charter, jet skis, or any boat rental that goes out on Lake Powell?

SeaFern

Beach Lover
Dec 2, 2007
pt. washington & niceville
Big Daddies kayak rentals will probably drop off at the public access. It's one of our fav spots to kayak. Unfortunately there isn't a lot of fishing in Lake Powell anymore ...the fish pretty much disappeared after Shark's Tooth Golf Course was built. If your guy is into fly-fishing or wants to learn you can give Capt John a call at 850-502-6935 7wtCharters.com I know he does shallow water trips, in West Bay or wherever they're biting. It's Redfish season now!

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Big Daddies kayak rentals will probably drop off at the public access. It's one of our fav spots to kayak. Unfortunately there isn't a lot of fishing in Lake Powell anymore ...the fish pretty much disappeared after Shark's Tooth Golf Course was built. If your guy is into fly-fishing or wants to learn you can give Capt John a call at 850-502-6935 7wtCharters.com I know he does shallow water trips, in West Bay or wherever they're biting. It's Redfish season now!
What did the golf course do to harm fishing?