• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Georgia Tech winter break! I've told daughter and friends that they can walk to Flip Flops from our house.

I think it will be just what spring breakers want to eat!

in fact, many families visiting the area during spring break and summer are going to be so thrilled to find Flips!!!

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
I just had the Andouille Sausage Po'Boy. It was pretty freaking fantastic. Friendly service makes great food even better!

Also got a sneak peak of some of the beer they'll be serving, including Samuel Smith's Brown Ale. If you like Newcastle, I highly recommend it!

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
Posting from Flip Flops right now! I'm about halfway through a shrimp po'boy, and felt the need to tell you all how fabulous it is. :D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Flip Flops is the perfect place for a tasty burger and some homemade onion rings. Try their spicy mayo for a twist on things. Rebecca and Shae seem like wonderful peeps. Looks like they will have some live music soon.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Posting from Flip Flops right now! I'm about halfway through a shrimp po'boy, and felt the need to tell you all how fabulous it is. :D

We'll have to actually meet there next time. I was probably pulling out of the parking lot as you were pulling in. :wave:

Flip Flops is the perfect place for a tasty burger and some homemade onion rings. Try their spicy mayo for a twist on things. Rebecca and Shae seem like wonderful peeps. Looks like they will have some live music soon.

Live music is coming. It is truly refreshing to see a company worried about how they are going to deal with there over abundance of customers.

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
I had two burgers the other day. I wanted to go for a third but I absolutely didn't have the room. I had to have the second one to see if they were really as good as they seemed-normally I am starving to death before the first one.....It was better.:D