• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
I'm sure that since all of units are shared with other unit owners, not just the other seven of your unit, an individual unit has no say in the almost impossible to fold up futon sofa/beds, and you each unit will be similarly furnished.

...smacks of communism.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I can't stop thinking about Fractured Fairytales when reading this.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Yep. That's it.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
...and if any/all of the other '7 fractional owners' are beasts and like to tear things up, well, those assessments might get a bit steep--unless you all decide to go with futons, Walmart plastic chairs and cable-spool-tables.

I imagine the "full residence" WaterColor owners would think of the "fractionals" as coming from the other side of the tracks as it is.

Not sure about the other owners, but I know that they are definitely not the favorite of the staff. Not all of them, but the majority of them feel that they are more intitled than the owners of homes in WaterColor. Those prices quoted for replenishment are definitely way under where they should be as the majority of owners will take anything that isn't nailed down or just looks nice.

I'm sure that since all of units are shared with other unit owners, not just the other seven of your unit, an individual unit has no say in the almost impossible to fold up futon sofa/beds, and you each unit will be similarly furnished.

They have no say in it. All of the furnishings are defined in the covenants and retrictions and have to be replaced/repaired as is. It would take a 2/3 majority rule (of the complex) to change the type of couch in the living room.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
They have no say in it. All of the furnishings are defined in the covenants and retrictions and have to be replaced/repaired as is. It would take a 2/3 majority rule (of the complex) to change the type of couch in the living room.

Doesn't "smack of communism," it is communism!