• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bob1

Beach Fanatic
Jun 26, 2010
I just did it for reference.

When I looked into with a friend it was pretty much unlimited renting if available with the ability to sell the membership once. It was my understanding that once sold it could not be resold.

I wanted to add that as some people are under the impression that it can be resold after and that's not true. From what I can tell if you can afford this just go in as an initial member so you actually have the option to resell.
A few people have described transfers. The club understandably wants control and their cut. It would get confusing without some process. Probably a lot of paperwork.

Rmathieson

Beach Crab
May 21, 2022
Pensacola
I am selling my Freedom Boat Club membership. I have had it for nearly 6 years now and have thoroughly enjoyed it, but my work schedule doesn't allow me to utilize it enough these days.

Freedom has locations all over the country where you can take boats out, but in this immediate area they have 9 locations: Pensacola, Pensacola Beach, Orange Beach, Perdido, Biloxi, Destin, Fort Walton, Madisonville, and Panama City. Destin and Fort Walton locations offer quick access to popular crab island for those interested. They also don’t keep old boats. Nearly every year they swap out the boats so all the boats you use will be pretty new!

With the club membership, you can use deck boats, pontoons, and fishing boats (22 ft Cobias). You are allowed to take the fishing boats out in the Gulf. I have the standard membership which has access to boats all year long with no blackout dates. You are allowed 4 reservations on the books at any given time. so, with proper planning you should have a boat available.

I am asking $3,500 for the membership plus there is a transfer/insurance fee collected by the club.

If interested, please comment and I will provide my email/phone number accordingly.
Is this still available?