• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

stone packard

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2018
niceville
I think you have me confused with Jensky who actually said;

I don't mind taking credit for what I do say but don't attribute something I didn't say to me...please and thanks.
Did I imply that you said that? I don't think so. I really didn't remember who made that stupid observation.

Coach Dan

Beach Crab
Jan 2, 2019
Freeport
You grow accustomed to this. He should invite her to the next meeting and apologize to her then we move on. I’ve been lied about by the parks Director in front of the City Council and the city members in attendance ( to which I sent the actual correspondence ie Text and email that was actually stated TO ALL CITY Council Members) which I found out by another citizen to listen to the audio, laughed at by City attorney when I suggested to sell off the solar station in the park that was not fully installed around 2008 And as far as I know it is still hooked up to a dead pole and operates a couple shed lights. Attorney thought that was amusing that I would suggest to sale a piece of granted equipment, actually it should be a huge embarrassment and a stick in the eye of the state that it was never fully operational with funds granted thru them. Again it’s the norm and you just move on, you speak up and state your concerns on an issue and that’s all you can do until it’s time to vote. Should be an apology given just out of respect but may not happen still waiting on mine LOL.

Coach Dan

Beach Crab
Jan 2, 2019
Freeport
Just to add a little bit to this it was a long meeting and at the end it seemed frustrating to Mrs Grimm and the council members that there was questing over who takes care of the roads in Hamnock Bay with the Mayor stating county and council stating City. So from Mrs Grims stand point and anyone else’s that we don’t know who takes care of what when it comes down to the roads in the large if not largest subdivision community in Walton right in the middle of Freeport. I also believe all Hammock Bay residents pay to the city out of their HOA a sum per resident to the parks department as well so it does get a little confusing over there. I would suggest having one of those work shop sessions with county representatives in attendance so all are on the same page when it comes down to who does what and where. It doesn’t look good with all the ones behind the mike arguing over a major point that should be already known by this point in time.

Stormy Weeks

Beach Crab
Dec 21, 2018
Walton county
Well Said!! Beach Days
Alaqua and beach days, an update for all, I have heard that when asked about the recording the not so honorable Mayor laughed and thought it was funny. That shows you what type of leadership, or rather inability of leadership, is in Freeport. I am truly appalled by anyone finding humor in this. He will not doubt be the downfull of the city with the help of the council who sits and allows it.

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
Alaqua and beach days, an update for all, I have heard that when asked about the recording the not so honorable Mayor laughed and thought it was funny. That shows you what type of leadership, or rather inability of leadership, is in Freeport. I am truly appalled by anyone finding humor in this. He will not doubt be the downfull of the city with the help of the council who sits and allows it.
Surprised he didn't call it fake news or a made up political attack.