• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Caroline Knight

Beach Crab
Mar 2, 2020
South Walton, Fl
I am a college nursing student looking for a summer job. I have lots of experiences working with kids and come highly recommended. I have been a summer nanny in the past, have worked vacation bible schools, been a preschool teaching assistant, and have worked at a summer camp.

Additionally, I am a lover of all people and am a strong communicator that is highly organized. I have worked in an interior design store and my previous employers have noted that I am highly teachable, a hard worker, and enjoyable to be around.

Last edited:

Brooke77

Beach Comber
Jun 21, 2018
Chicago
I am a college nursing student looking for a summer job. I have lots of experiences working with kids and come highly recommended. I have been a summer nanny in the past, have worked vacation bible schools, been a preschool teaching assistant, and have worked at a summer camp.

Additionally, I am a lover of all people and am a strong communicator that is highly organized. I have worked in an interior design store and my previous employers have noted that I am highly teachable, a hard worker, and enjoyable to be around.
Hello,

My name is Brooke I am currently hiring for retail jobs in SanDestin area, if you are still looking please contact me :
mhodesmanager@mhomovement.com

I am hiring for full time or part time, I also respect peoples busy schedules.

I look forward to speaking with you!