• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Stacie.j

Beach Lover
Apr 3, 2014
My husband and I are relocating to the area and would like to find a furnished home for a 6 mo lease to give us time to scout the area to see what location would suit us for a home purchase. We are home owners but do have a couple of excellent rental references we can provide, due to moves for my husband's job. We have excellent credit scores and would treat you home like our home. We do have a small 12 lb dog, we think he is around 11, he adopted us 8 years ago. We can provide references from our kennel and Vet as to his personality/disposition

Hello, I have a 2+ bedroom in Sandestin for lease from Oct 15 through June 15, 2018. It has amazing upgrades, some are travertine floors, 2 stone fire places (family room and master), covered back porch with fisher Paykel built in grill, Upgraded kitchen that includes brass farmers sink and Viking appliances. Many more amazing features too, oh and has a one car attached garage.

SantaRosaGolfVilla

Beach Comber
Oct 1, 2017
Hello Velinda,
If you are still looking please call me at 817 909-3455, I may have available a very pretty single story 3 bdrm./2 Bath Cottage at Santa Rosa Golf Villas which is located next to the Golf Course about 3/4 mile from the beach. Main cross streets are Thompson and 30A.
Thanks,
Hasina.