• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Glory Glory

Beach Comber
Apr 21, 2009
Well not exactly or Gators can't do math

Don't forget to reach out to other Gator fans and let them know about the contest and we?ll see how we do? Just think about it: if I am able to get 5 people to give $5, and then get them to get 5 to give $5, and so on, then we could raise $3125 in just four steps!!! Imagine what we could raise if a couple of folks gave even more.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the non-math challenged world you would raise $3125 in the fourth step alone. :dunno:

Cumulatively you would raise $4040 through all four iterations.

No problem, we don't mind helping the Gator Nation with math. :bang: It is for a very good cause

Go Dogs and Go Seaside Rep

Glory Glory

Beach Comber
Apr 21, 2009
Hi Kurt:

As long as Gator Nation has fingers and toes to count they are OK.

Go back and do the math on the original post...after four rounds you would raise more than $3215.

Series Record is 46-37-2

bopowell

Beach Comber
update: the gators are doing great!

I just wanted to give a quick update, right now, the Gators are just behind Auburn and Ole' Miss, with less than $10 separately the three schools! For everyone that has contributed, The REP is very appreciative, and I am also very proud (yes, my pride and $3 will get you a coffee at Amavida!)

So, if you Gators know of any other Gators who frequent 30-A, get the word out. I also tried to convince Craig that if the Gators win, we could have our tailgate party with the big screen viewing next January for the national championship game! Okay, maybe that's a little premature, so I'm also taking suggestions for which game we should pick...

Go Gators!

blair powell, program director (& Gator, & father of a Gator)
107.1 LP-FM, WTHA, 30-A Radio
and streaming, worldwide, online at
30aradio.org
cell: 850-399-0907

Is the same person soliciting money on this thread as on the thread entitled "REp Rally School Spirit..."?

I just don't want to be scammed.

This one went through. The other one didn't.:dunno:

EDIT: It's okay. BTW I just posted Blair's post on the Atlanta Gator Club message board. Because a large percentage of people from the Atlanta area were in SoWal from April 3-12, maybe the REP will get some gifts from those "DEEP IN ENEMY TERRITORY" in honor of the Gator Nation.

bopowell

Beach Comber
technically, that calculation came from the REP guys...

not to through anybody under the bus, I'm just defending my own math skills...

blair

Don't forget to reach out to other Gator fans and let them know about the contest and we?ll see how we do? Just think about it: if I am able to get 5 people to give $5, and then get them to get 5 to give $5, and so on, then we could raise $3125 in just four steps!!! Imagine what we could raise if a couple of folks gave even more.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the non-math challenged world you would raise $3125 in the fourth step alone. :dunno:

Cumulatively you would raise $4040 through all four iterations.

No problem, we don't mind helping the Gator Nation with math. :bang: It is for a very good cause

Go Dogs and Go Seaside Rep

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
:lol: I'll bet it was Kevin the FSU Rep dude who busted the numbers. He should have checked the answers online.

Dog fan - don't you have a butt somewhere to sniff?

Glory Glory

Beach Comber
Apr 21, 2009
Typical of the Gator Nation.

Cut & Paste

Then Cut & Run

Get the calculator out of those jeans shorts.

Go Dogs, Go Seaside Rep

Hey Beach Runner - you have a mutt newbie on your thread talking about math. :lol:

UF is 16-3 in the last 19 games against UGA.

Really. He doesn't know he's talking to a math/computer science professor with an M.S. and Ph.D. in math.:lol:

Hi Kurt:

As long as Gator Nation has fingers and toes to count they are OK.

Go back and do the math on the original post...after four rounds you would raise more than $3215.

Series Record is 46-37-2
Don't dogs eat their own poop?:rotfl:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Oh, all the smack talk! (is that what it is called?)

Keep it up y'all!:rotfl:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Oh, all the smack talk! (is that what it is called?)

Keep it up y'all!:rotfl:

:clap:....

I am in heaven with all this trash talk!

Go Rep Go!