• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Gators Won!

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
When does Auburn pick up Florida again? :idontno:
I would rather run the risk of a loss then waste my time playing piddly teams. It kills my Saturdays. We've had too many games not televised this year.

UF next year plays Auburn, Bama, LSU, UT, UGA, USC, FSU. :shock:
 
Thanks Kurt! Curious about whether Club Seats are worth the $125 they want :eek:
 
kurt said:
UF next year plays Auburn, Bama, LSU, UT, UGA, USC, FSU. :shock:

I'd kill for that schedule. Congrats to the Gators and Kurt. Y'all earned that one. :clap_1:
 
That, my friends, is what you call "murderers row." Bama's SEC schedule is tough this year with UF, UT, LSU and AU, but next year's UF schedule is arguably even tougher.
 
kurt said:
UF next year plays Auburn, Bama, LSU, UT, UGA, USC, FSU. :shock:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Are you kidding? That will make some good football.
 
Well, after watching the first qrt on tv, UGA did not deserve to win. No defense, and very little offense. At the opening of the second qtr, the Dawgs did move the ball a little, which mostly helped in controlling the game clock. I listened toMunson give the play-by-play of the last few minutes of the game. It was pitiful. DJ Shockley's absence did not cost us the game. I believe it was the kicker missing two field goals, which would have put us up by two points. However, I would have liked to see Shockley play. Congrats to the Gators.
 
kurt said:
Who are those guys??? :lol:

Thanks - really! Ten straight wins a good decade will make. :rolling: :clap_1:

And it's 45-36-2 - Dawgs can't count. :razz:

There's an actual discrepancy in that series record. I can't remember what it is but it's mildly controversial, and UF is sticking to its count. Same for UGA.

Don't matter ... it's old news ... :floor:
 
Kimmifunn said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Are you kidding? That will make some good football.

I'm certainly not a gator, but I gotta admit that's one heck of a schedule. All they need is a bowl game with Miami to make the season from hell complete!
 
TooFarTampa said:
There's an actual discrepancy in that series record. I can't remember what it is but it's mildly controversial, and UF is sticking to its count. Same for UGA.

Don't matter ... it's old news ... :floor:

I feel like AU/AL does the same thing.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top