• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Looks like we need an ignore button for a couple more people (well, maybe not more people... :rotfl:).

I love me some SEXy funk.

Bite Me. Okay wise guy....there were two wedding receptions I saw last night. One at WC and the most fabulous one in Ruskin Place. Imagine guests dining in the grassy area between the galleries. There were chandeliers hanging from the trees and a lounge tent set up in front of the Chapel. It was breathtaking! We were taking a walk after dinner and stumbled across that one. We talked with a guest and a groomsman and they were blown away at the venue...so was I!!!! The band was starting at 10 pm and I knew it must not have been the same party. :roll:

Sheila

SoWal Insider
Bite Me. Okay wise guy....there were two wedding receptions I saw last night. One at WC and the most fabulous one in Ruskin Place. Imagine guests dining in the grassy area between the galleries. There were chandeliers hanging from the trees and a lounge tent set up in front of the Chapel. It was breathtaking! We were taking a walk after dinner and stumbled across that one. We talked with a guest and a groomsman and they were blown away at the venue...so was I!!!! The band was starting at 10 pm and I knew it must not have been the same party. :roll:

It just occurred to me. FBB and I met several young men on Tuesday that were in town for a college buddy's wedding. They were getting married in Seaside last night. The bride was the daughter of the minister of the Seaside Chapel.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Are you serious? How did you guys score that? Do I need to get you guys some donations for a silent auction in exchange for a couple of tickets?

N'awln's connections...We got three of the originals...Art Neville is off doin' his own thing...pm me about possibilities...

BeachyQueen

Beach Comber
May 28, 2007
the band is actually called Porter Batiste & Stoltz. And you, Mr. Smilin' Joe are an official Wedding Crasher. I was there at Gulf Place and looking at the picture you took, I am trying to figure out who YOU are! :cool: LOL