• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Get it Mermaid...

New posts
Mermaid...ALERT!!!! I am not coming to FL in April!!!! HELP!!! :(
 
peapod1980 said:
36 here, sleet first thing this morning--niiiiiice! :pissed:


I just heard that we "might" get four inches of snow!!!!!!!! :eek:

make it go away !!!!! make it go away!!!!!! :biggrin:
 
Sueshore said:
Mermaid...ALERT!!!! I am not coming to FL in April!!!! HELP!!! :(

Why? Or is this just a ploy to get Mermaid out of hiding?
 
kathydwells said:
Why? Or is this just a ploy to get Mermaid out of hiding?

Yeah! Miss Kitty are you just teasing MM with that one?!? :eek:
 
Y'all are so funny! and this is post #1999 and I'm saving the big one for a NYC hairdo. :wub:

Miss Kitty, do not give me any more heart attacks. :pissed: I already followed the Kitty lead and threw our renters out so we could celebrate SoWal on Spring Break!!! (What works for the Kitty works for us too. ;-) ) Who else will teach me kayakking???

I still can't believe I have this many posts. I don't think most of them are educational, either. It's mainly hot hair blowing out of Indiana!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top