1. Summer's End Clearance Sale Everything 30-50% off at Moon Creek Gallery in Grayton Beach Plaza on 283! Your favorite SoWal Photo Prints, Matted Prints, Framed Prints, SoWal T-shirts & Hats.

Golf carts on our roads

Discussion in 'All About SoWal' started by bob bob, Mar 23, 2018.

1. miznotebook

miznotebook Beach Fanatic

2. UofL

UofL Beach Fanatic

We park our van when we arrive and seldom get back in it except for dining one or two special places and/or new places. We ride our bikes in the morning before it gets hot and crowded. Sometimes, we put them back in the van to ride around Alys/Seascrest/Rosemary (and get donuts). We also try to visit in May and September when it is less busy (and less expensive). We had often wondered where we would go if 30A got unbearable and thought about Mexico Beach area........sorry you guys have the nearly year round issues but they could be worse. I guess an express route is your best bet someday with the provision that nothing can be built on it since most would be in the preserve/park areas. See you next month, Ellen

3. Ohio Girl

Ohio Girl Beach Lover

I was driving on 30A today and in the span of 3 minutes, I saw 2 golf carts driving on the bike trail. Can't these people read?

4. James Bentwood

James Bentwood Beach Fanatic

Hey! If you can drive em on a fairway then surely they can handle a bike path or a sidewalk.

5. jailor

jailor Beach Crab