• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Government by Religion, for religion, and of religion

New posts
You know, it could be the almost-fired librarian, or the moose rights group (No Nooses for Loose Mooses), or maybe her ex-bro in law. ;-)

The jokes are funny but it's twisted that someone actually hacked into her email accounts. Everyone wonders why candidates for office in this country are so ill prepared and unqualified, why we have so much corruption from members of both parties, why the current President and Congress have some of the lowest approval ratings in history, and why the country just seems genuinely screwed up. If you're a decent, intelligent, successful person, would you subject yourself and your family to this kind of garbage by running for office? Only someone completely immune to embarrassment and humiliation like Bill Clinton can stand for it.
 
You quoted something I said a while back which is still true-

Yep. Sure will...

I will cry BS on our gov't-
irrespective of who leads it (or how much I like them)
when they are doing wrong...


Are you asking me to read something that some democrat did that is BS and call them out on it? I'm glad to...

So what's your point?
 
FullTime,

There is another thread about the Palin e-mail hacking but I will respond here because you pulled me in...

You said you were waiting for Obama supporters to call BS that her e-mail got hacked...

So here it is-

It is BS that someone hacked her e-mail account...
Whoever did this should be punished...

Palin shouldn't be using Yahoo for gov't business- that is of course, not the point here...

So no need to wait around anymore for Obama supporters to call BS on this. I just did...

:wave:
 
Last edited:
You quoted something I said a while back which is still true-

Yep. Sure will...

I will cry BS on our gov't-
irrespective of who leads it (or how much I like them)
when they are doing wrong...

Are you asking me to read something that some democrat did that is BS and call them out on it? I'm glad to...

So what's your point?

I'm still waiting.
 
or perhaps you can stop with the romanticizing of Islam while supporting Bob's attack on Christianity. Bob's suggestion that the US is now a bastion of religous intolerence is so specious, it's laughable. You follow up Bob's gem with the profoundly ignorant assertion that we would be "outraged" if Christians were treated to travel restrictions in Muslim countries (I bet Christians in the Middle East would gladly accept the restrictions in exchange for the reprieve from suicide bombings and beheadings).
if you had served your country in a lousy war, and for a bad cause, you you not feel so patriotic after such treatment.
 
if you had served your country in a lousy war, and for a bad cause, you you not feel so patriotic after such treatment.

I know many who have served our country proudly after many wars and they feel vey patriotic. Which one are you referring to? It's all about attitude.
 
I believe Bob was referring to the person the thread is actually about - a 13 year veteran of the US armed forces who is now a civilian pilot .............and in danger of losing his job because he's on the "list."
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top