Jdarg
SoWal Expert
Ya think? Wanna buy a Panama City beach condo? It can only go up in value.
You know, it could be the almost-fired librarian, or the moose rights group (No Nooses for Loose Mooses), or maybe her ex-bro in law. ;-)
Ya think? Wanna buy a Panama City beach condo? It can only go up in value.
You know, it could be the almost-fired librarian, or the moose rights group (No Nooses for Loose Mooses), or maybe her ex-bro in law. ;-)

You quoted something I said a while back which is still true-
Yep. Sure will...
I will cry BS on our gov't-
irrespective of who leads it (or how much I like them)
when they are doing wrong...
Are you asking me to read something that some democrat did that is BS and call them out on it? I'm glad to...
So what's your point?
I'm still waiting.
You know, it could be the almost-fired librarian, or the moose rights group (No Nooses for Loose Mooses), or maybe her ex-bro in law. ;-)
if you had served your country in a lousy war, and for a bad cause, you you not feel so patriotic after such treatment.or perhaps you can stop with the romanticizing of Islam while supporting Bob's attack on Christianity. Bob's suggestion that the US is now a bastion of religous intolerence is so specious, it's laughable. You follow up Bob's gem with the profoundly ignorant assertion that we would be "outraged" if Christians were treated to travel restrictions in Muslim countries (I bet Christians in the Middle East would gladly accept the restrictions in exchange for the reprieve from suicide bombings and beheadings).
if you had served your country in a lousy war, and for a bad cause, you you not feel so patriotic after such treatment.