• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
If nobody is using them and you need beach front, move 'em...

that is EXACTLY what i was thinking. and exactly what i would do. if they aren't rented to anyone, how on earth can the vendors make the argument that they are entitled to the spot(s)? fold them up and put them in a pile, and enjoy your beach view! and resist the urge to LIGHT the pile . . .

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
that is EXACTLY what i was thinking. and exactly what i would do. if they aren't rented to anyone, how on earth can the vendors make the argument that they are entitled to the spot(s)? fold them up and put them in a pile, and enjoy your beach view! and resist the urge to LIGHT the pile . . .
Are call beach code enforcement, if you give him company names with setups that don't have a rented to sign attached he will handle it for you.. He differently cleaned up BMB. 850-267-4578

Rex

Beach Comber
Jun 25, 2014
I got to say I agree with the OP. Boy do I dread 4th of July morning.

Seaducer

Banned
Jan 17, 2008
Destin
call beach code enforcement, if you give him company names with setups that don't have a rented to sign attached he will handle it for you.. He differently cleaned up BMB. 850-267-4578

exactly right, these anti-chair vigilantes that imagine they can go around taking set ups down
or moving them where they choose better have a decent lawyer if they plan on doing more
than just running their mouths online.

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
exactly right, these anti-chair vigilantes that imagine they can go around taking set ups down
or moving them where they choose better have a decent lawyer if they plan on doing more

The people illegally placing the chairs going to sue? I doubt it.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013

:roll:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007

Who's your attorney? They've got a fool for a client.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
He represents himself, not all that well I might add.