• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

AndriaB30A

Beach Comber
Jul 25, 2020
Our family will be moving to the area (Watersound) the first of June and one of my top priorities is ensuring we have an experienced groomer lined up. We have 2 Beardie’s that currently visit their groomers every other week and will likely need to remain on a similar schedule. Does anyone know of, or is anyone themselves, a groomer in the area with a great reputation? We appreciate any feedback. Thanks in advance! 1B1F6B26-ADDA-4F12-A9A9-6C6B30BBF7ED.jpeg

AndriaB30A

Beach Comber
Jul 25, 2020
Expect to pay more.
I take it the groomers in the area are limited then? I expect to pay more solely based on their requirements but if it costs more due to supply and demand issues then I may need to consider some grooming classes in the interim!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Correct, we have several longtime groomers Yuppy Puppy and Dapper Dogs. Then there's some popup groomers that show up from time to time. Also, in Seagrove, I'm not sure of they still have it, but Bow Wow Meow had a do it yourself bathing and grooming area.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
My advice is that if you are in Watersound, especially Origins, always look east first. Getting to PCB is so much easier (for the next few years anyway) than battling your way west. Look into Happy Tails Grooming in PCB (it is right on HWY 98 or as the locals call it 'back beach road') and just a short drive from the east end of 30-A.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
My advice is that if you are in Watersound, especially Origins, always look east first. Getting to PCB is so much easier (for the next few years anyway) than battling your way west. Look into Happy Tails Grooming in PCB (it is right on HWY 98 or as the locals call it 'back beach road') and just a short drive from the east end of 30-A.

If it's cheap enough for skunky then it's affordable for anyone.

AndriaB30A

Beach Comber
Jul 25, 2020
Thank you so much for the helpful info!!