• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zom51

Beach Lover
Dec 11, 2015
Available on or about 12/1/23
3 bedroom 2 bath home that will be freshly updated with new paint flooring and kitchen. Huge screened in porch and large fenced rear yard . Off street parking on very quiet street in gulf view Heights. 10 minute walk to beach access . $3200 mo yearly lease with 1st last and 1&1/2 month security due with signed lease. Small pet IS possible with landlord approval.
Happy to answer any questions.
Please check back pictures coming soon!

TWhite

Beach Crab
Sep 17, 2023
Louisiana
Available on or about 12/1/23
3 bedroom 2 bath home that will be freshly updated with new paint flooring and kitchen. Huge screened in porch and large fenced rear yard . Off street parking on very quiet street in gulf view Heights. 10 minute walk to beach access . $3200 mo yearly lease with 1st last and 1&1/2 month security due with signed lease. Small pet IS possible with landlord approval.
Happy to answer any questions.
Please check back pictures coming soon!
Is this rented ?

zom51

Beach Lover
Dec 11, 2015
If you have any questions please ask any specific ones I’ll be happy to answer
It would help if you included your info potential occupants time frame and references.

TWhite

Beach Crab
Sep 17, 2023
Louisiana
If you have any questions please ask any specific ones I’ll be happy to answer
It would help if you included your info potential occupants time frame and references.
Where is it located? My husband and myself. 1-2 year rental. Could you email me your number so we could talk?

zom51

Beach Lover
Dec 11, 2015
The home is in gulf view heights . off 30-a west end . I can answer you questions here preferably thanks

Cay234

Beach Crab
Aug 20, 2023
Santa rosa beach
Hey there, do you happen to have photos of the home? inquiring for my sister and I…we are young hard workers, we lived in gulf view heights and want to move back- we would be looking for long term rental 2 years

Last edited:

zom51

Beach Lover
Dec 11, 2015
Freshly renovated 3bed 2 bath beach cottage . 10 minute walk to beach . Large rear yard and huge front screened porch make this a great comfortable home ,close to restaurants shopping and the beach , Small dogs ok. 1 year lease . Keycheck credit check required along with employer info and current landlord info. Fresh paint floors, ceilings ,kitchen.and appliances. Washer and dryer electric hook ups . plenty of off street parking. 1st month last month plus month security required upon lease signing .

Attachments

• IMG_4479.jpeg
    IMG_4479.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4631.jpeg
    IMG_4631.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4629.jpeg
    IMG_4629.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4628.jpeg
    IMG_4628.jpeg