• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Since it now appears all coasts are involved, the time should be clarified. 12PM local, central or eastern.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Dave: Since it's gonna be kinda cold, can we change the configuration from holding hands facing the gulf to maybe a conga line, so we can shake our booties to keep warm? :blink:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Word came in that the helicopter won't be flying. Apparently it's going to be too gusty tomorrow.

If anyone has a private helicopter feel free to PM me.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Word came in that the helicopter won't be flying. Apparently it's going to be too gusty tomorrow.

Or a connection to a satellite uplink ....

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake

Sorry, I loaned mine to Stephen Colbert to shoot shots of the skiiers in Vancouver. :rotfl:

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
where is Singin Chicken and his jet?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
This thread closed for awhile. Post today's Hands Across the sand activities on this thread > http://www.sowal.com/bb/all-about-sowal/44952-hands-across-sand-today-no-oil-drilling-gulf.html

Please post which beach you are headed to.

Post from the beach on your smart phone - bookmark www.SoWal.com/bb

Let us know afterward what you saw.

Email photos to hands@SoWal.com - or post on this thread, or the gallery.
Your photos may be published in news sites and publications anywhere in the world, including SoWal.com - include your name if you would like credit.

Thanks Everyone!!! :D Time to draw the line!

Status
Not open for further replies.