• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
Facts were revealed that indicate Ms. Jones does sometimes become involved in certain day-to-day personnel matters. It is recommended that the County take steps to clarify the role of a Commissioner and to discuss best practices
Really!!! Wow!! So glad they told us something that we didnt already know!! :sarc:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
From the Grand Jury Report Dated September 4th 2015
"County Commissioners should not be involved in the day to day operations of the County"!

OK Bill Eddins do your job!

Attachments

• Grand Jury Report(1) (1).pdf
    354.6 KB · Views: 116

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Yup, let's see Bill Eddins do his job...

Maybe when he's done with the mess in DFS involving the Mayor, ex-Finance Director(s) and the new County Planning Department Head, he can do something about this...

:yawn:

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
It is not over until it is over. My guess is a court will make the final decision. Mrs Hinote and Mr. Alford refused to speak to the investigator because Sidney our county attorney and the investigator would not allow them to have anyone present not even their own attorney. How tell me what county employee would go to be interviewed knowing Jerry Jomes could be watching every employee that went in . Did Jerry Jones take a gun to a citizens home twice, did that citizen notify Mike Adkinson by phome. Now tell me would you be afraid. This citizens wife sure was. THE BEST IS YET TO COME, STAY TUNED.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Yup, let's see Bill Eddins do his job...

Maybe when he's done with the mess in DFS involving the Mayor, ex-Finance Director(s) and the new County Planning Department Head, he can do something about this...

:yawn:

The State Attorney sure is dragging his feet on doing his job in Defuniak! No surprise there.

I had someone tell me they gave another deposition on that issue the other day and that they had also spoken with Pam Bondi!

We certainly got someone's attention!

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
The State Attorney sure is dragging his feet on doing his job in Defuniak! No surprise there.

I had someone tell me they gave another deposition on that issue the other day and that they had also spoken with Pam Bondi!

We certainly got someone's attention!
My understanding is there is a Grand Jury investigation going on at this time, not on this matter but on DeFuniak Springs matter.

Mandy Martin

Beach Comber
Sep 19, 2017
Walton
It is not over until it is over. My guess is a court will make the final decision. Mrs Hinote and Mr. Alford refused to speak to the investigator because Sidney our county attorney and the investigator would not allow them to have anyone present not even their own attorney. How tell me what county employee would go to be interviewed knowing Jerry Jomes could be watching every employee that went in . Did Jerry Jones take a gun to a citizens home twice, did that citizen notify Mike Adkinson by phome. Now tell me would you be afraid. This citizens wife sure was. THE BEST IS YET TO COME, STAY TUNED.

Hmmm
No court reporter
Witnesses not recorded
No verbatim of witnesses
Wonder why this investigation wasnt done like all the others?
I know.....so they can hide the truth.
Explains why there is no contract with the investigating attorney. How much you want to bet an employee will take the blame.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Hmmm
No court reporter
Witnesses not recorded
No verbatim of witnesses
Wonder why this investigation wasnt done like all the others?
I know.....so they can hide the truth.
Explains why there is no contract with the investigating attorney. How much you want to bet an employee will take the blame.
I will never let that happen. I am here for the long term

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
I will never let that happen. I am here for the long term
We are so lucky to have employees willing to step out and tell the truth. They have nothing to gain and everything to lose. They just want to come to work and do their job. Sad the have to fight not only the commissioner but also her husband. I hope the good people in Walton County see through this. Old saying you get what you pay for and we sure got what her backers paid for.