• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Help me please!!

New posts
RiverOtter said:
Thanks, but we hope to sell it pretty quick or long term rent it. Which ever works out better. Hell I may just come and hide out down there :biggrin:


:shock: RO and GB are gonna be "flippers" ? :lol:
 
RiverOtter said:
Thanks, but we hope to sell it pretty quick or long term rent it. Which ever works out better. Hell I may just come and hide out down there :biggrin:

Geez...the only way I'm getting any property is inheritance. A snake pit...or a big pink house. I'll take the latter and sell the first. As long as Parrothead doesn't get his grubby hands on it!
 
wlaner said:
I am in desperate need of a long term rental. I would much rather it be 1 or 2 bedroom. The max I'll pay is $1200. If I don't find one I might not be able to stay down here. If you know of anything let me know.

Even apartments or condos...Anything for me to stay. Thanks.

Check with Jill Arnsdorf at Coldwell Banker at Blue Mountain Beach and Max Mathews at his office in Santa Rosa Beach.

Also check the Walton Sun classifieds, and bulletin boards here and there.

While driving through the Village Of Blue Mountain Beach this AM I saw a for rent sign in one of the new condos.
 
kurt said:
Check with Jill Arnsdorf at Coldwell Banker at Blue Mountain Beach and Max Mathews at his office in Santa Rosa Beach.

Also check the Walton Sun classifieds, and bulletin boards here and there.

While driving through the Village Of Blue Mountain Beach this AM I saw a for rent sign in one of the new condos.

Whitney..If you rent through Jill...Don't mention my name or J-fun's. :oops:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Whitney..If you rent through Jill...Don't mention my name or J-fun's. :oops:


Did you guys have too much funn?
 
wlaner said:
Did you guys have too much funn?

Don't get me started.
They had to tear down Patrones- that's how much fun we had. :cool:
She is having funn with our deposit. :rolling:
 
I KNEW there was a good reason for tearing down Patrone's! :idontno: You have to finish this story sometime....
 
jdarg said:
I KNEW there was a good reason for tearing down Patrone's! :idontno: You have to finish this story sometime....

J-fun and I were the last to inhabit Patrones. They had to push us out. Us and Javier from the Red Bar! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top