• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Check out http://www.vrbo.com and you should be able to find, whatever you want! Especially, this time of year! :clap_1: When you see a listing that interests you, click onto their email link. Tell them your situation and see what happens. You'll be pleased, I'm sure! :D

wlaner said:
I am in desperate need of a long term rental. I would much rather it be 1 or 2 bedroom. The max I'll pay is $1200. If I don't find one I might not be able to stay down here. If you know of anything let me know.

Even apartments or condos...Anything for me to stay. Thanks.

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Kimmifunn said:
J-fun and I were the last to inhabit Patrones. They had to push us out. Us and Javier from the Red Bar! :clap_1:

I miss that place. Especially when it rained on those great tin roofs. We would eat ice cream and sit underneath- so relaxing. And the critters. And the fact that something changed about it every year- always a surprise!

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jdarg said:
I miss that place. Especially when it rained on those great tin roofs. We would eat ice cream and sit underneath- so relaxing. And the critters. And the fact that something changed about it every year- always a surprise!
:sosad: I know. Remember the big pig...and all the animals. The animals weren't there when we rented there...but I guess we were the animals- party animals. We had a HUGE deck and had bbq's all the time.

And LaLa's was great too. "Hang A Left at the Snowman"

JFUN- u still have your LaLa airbrush shirt? And remember Larry?

My dad managed to get the old Patrone's mailbox. He had a friend go grab it for him before the tore the place down. It was my Christmas present one year. I have it in my apt now! :clap_1:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I wish I had snagged a memento! I bet the people that built houses there will find all kinds of crazy treasures every time they dig and plant something.

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
jdarg said:
i took my kids out of school for a week in october one year, and we stayed at patrone's. they were totally wide-eyed when we pulled in. had a great time there! they loved the wildlife that lived there and then had fun watching the wildlife shoot a catalog for international male! :rotfl:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
peapod1980 said:
i took my kids out of school for a week in october one year, and we stayed at patrone's. they were totally wide-eyed when we pulled in. had a great time there! they loved the wildlife that lived there and then had fun watching the wildlife shoot a catalog for international male! :rotfl:

:shock: OMG- I bet that was hysterical! I have had the pleasure (more like displeasure!) of seeing that catalog- we are heading back to thong and penis cake territory now....

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
jdarg said:
:shock: OMG- I bet that was hysterical! I have had the pleasure (more like displeasure!) of seeing that catalog- we are heading back to thong and penis cake territory now....
oh, but it was! they certainly enjoyed playing spies! :clap_1:
haven't seen one of those catalogs in years, i consider myself lucky!