• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Help me please!!

New posts
wlaner said:
I am in desperate need of a long term rental. I would much rather it be 1 or 2 bedroom. The max I'll pay is $1200. If I don't find one I might not be able to stay down here. If you know of anything let me know.

Even apartments or condos...Anything for me to stay. Thanks.

Do a search on yahoo.com click on real estate then look up apart or homes for rent. put in a zip code then look at what long terms you could find.
$1,200 a month you may be able to find but you'll need to pay your own Gulf power and phone bills.
 
Kimmifunn said:
Yeah Peapod...maybe burners. The things that get hot so the water boils! :lolabove:
:funn: (just for you, kim, there's your smiley!)
yep, there ya go! my grannie used to call them eyes. think my mom did, too, until she got too midwesternized.
 
peapod1980 said:
:funn: (just for you, kim, there's your smiley!)
yep, there ya go! my grannie used to call them eyes. think my mom did, too, until she got too midwesternized.

"Don't bend over in the potato patch Grannie, you know them taters got EYES!" - Dave Barry :rolling:
 
Last edited:
jessifunn said:
that was the most exspensive burner, eye, knob whatever it was that i have ever bought. :pissed:

AN $800 BURNER :pissed:

Mean Gene had big plans for that burner...
 
jessifunn said:
maybe he was planning on catching the place on fire with that burner to collect the insurance.

Or he could light one of these!
fart.gif
 
jessifunn said:
are you kidding with all the gas you have all he would have had to do is just throw a match.

Boca Burgers and Baked Beans. What do you do? :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top