HELP, need my car pulled out of a ditch

Discussion in 'Say Hello to SoWal!' started by NightAngel, Sep 16, 2010.

1. happy2Bme

happy2Bme Beach Fanatic

I'm waitin for the day that someone "having fun" drifts those blind corners and nails someone head-on.......I use the road a lot, including ferrying my kids to/from school (as do many). If I'm the one nailed, we'll have a "talk".

2. ShallowsNole

ShallowsNole Beach Fanatic

I miss all the good stuff!

Knocking on wood as I type...I am the ONLY one in my gene pool not to wipe out on Daddy's road. That is, unless you consider sinking a 4wd Bronco II in a mudhole on that road as a form of wiping out. If so, then we've all done it. Most recently, it was ShallowsSquirt. It's a rite of passage.

3. Hcmike

Hcmike Beach Crab

LOL,well you can have your talk with the other hundred people too,your an army of one my friend.

4. happy2Bme

happy2Bme Beach Fanatic

my point exactly.....fun is fun, but not on blind curves near a school. I loved drifting on the ten miles of dirt road to our house when I was a kid, but you could see what was around the next curve.:dunno:

5. Douglas the Intrepid

Douglas the Intrepid Beach Fanatic

On the shores of paradise, Seagrove Beach
    Wow, nice attitude Hcmike. Happy2beme made a great point. There is a big difference between being legitimately in the ditch and being there because you were horsing around and putting other people in danger. I am now glad I don't have to drive that stretch of road...

6. NightAngel

NightAngel Beach Fanatic

I don't think he meant it the way you took it so lets not take a discussion and turn it into bickering. He was saying that apparently after all of these years of people crashing on that road, you would be the only one that has tried to do anything about it because obviously the county or no one else has tried to make it any safer.

7. Douglas the Intrepid

Douglas the Intrepid Beach Fanatic

On the shores of paradise, Seagrove Beach
    I noticed I was a bit grumpy in that post, but I was at work and couldn't edit it on the iPhone Sowal interface. Sorry I came across so harsh. :wave: