• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Hi Paula,

I am looking for a place to stay at Cottages of Camp Creek. I really like what I have read about it. Do you rent your two houses out?

Debra Price/Atlanta

Yes she does, I will send you a Private Message with the listings. They are great cabins in a wonderful location. :wave:

sillyzoey

Beach Crab
Mar 16, 2009
Hello Sunny Lea

It sounds like you are looking at the same area as I am, only I am going in about 3 weeks. I decided on Camp Creek and unfortunately Paula's homes are not available for my weeks, but I LOVE the looks of them! She has also been very helpful and nice to me, answering any questions I have had. I think she is terrific and would stay in her house if possible. I am pretty sure we are going to stay in another cottage in the same neighborhood. It was in Camp Creek or across the street on the beach side in a townhome at Blue Tide. Paula thinks they may be a bit older. Does anyone know of them? The good thing about them is that they have a gulfview. Any thoughts from anyone would be really appreciated!

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Hi Sillyzoey and Minnie:

Thanks for your kind words! We really do enjoy our cottages and setting them up for our guests. We do our best to furnish and equip them so that guests will have everything they need so that they will feel like a true escape at the beach.

Sillyzoey, I hope you get a lot of responses about Blue Tide condos because I just don't know enough about them. There are many great communities along 30A (and you could ask your question about Navarre Beach on this board as well if you still want to learn more about it). You really should read the food thread, too, to start getting ideas about where you will eat while you are on vacation (I tend to plan my dining months in advance...).

And I'll contact Debra with the weeks that I have available this summer in Good Life and Key Lime. They both are getting quite booked up (which makes me happy) for this summer.

Best,
Paula

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Hi Paula,

I am looking for a place to stay at Cottages of Camp Creek. I really like what I have read about it. Do you rent your two houses out?

Debra Price/Atlanta

Hi Debra:

I just sent you a pm with the links to the cottages that we do indeed rent out. Just let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,
Paula

g3625099

Beach Crab
May 16, 2015
I have two cottages at the Cottages at Camp Creek. We LOVE it there, as do our guests. It's a quiet community of about 20 something one-story 3-bedroom/2 bath cottages and 6 3-story cottages in front and in back. Many of the cottages have large porches (large enough to be considered outdoor rooms), and the pool is very large for the relatively small number of cottages. One of the things I like about the community is that the one story cottages give you a real sense of space. When you look up at the sky from the pool, you see a lot of sky (and stars at night) rather than tall buildings. We float in the pool at night and look at the stars.

The community is across the street from a lovely uncrowded beach.

Hi Paula, my friends and I just booked a stay at the Cottages at Camp Creek this coming June. Since you seem to be the resident expert on the Cottages, would you mind telling me how we can access the beach by foot? I can't seem to find a public path via satellite view on Google Maps. Thank you!

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Hi there! Glad you'll be staying at the Cottages at Camp Creek. I'm quite sure you'll be happy there. Our mantra when we're there is "porch, pool, beach, porch, pool, beach...". As for the beach access, just go to the entrance of the community, cross the street, turn left, walk past about 3 houses, and turn right onto the beach access with palm trees just after the tall house. It takes about 4 minutes and we carry lightweight beach chairs from publix very easily when we go to the beach. The sunsets are awesome. If you want to spoil yourself (not that you need to do more to spoil yourself while on vacation the beach), you can rent beach chairs that will be set up for you from morning until about 6:00p.m. from Silver Sands or Dillon's Beach chair service. Also, try out the free night-time movies and concerts about 1/2 mile away at Alys Beach in the evenings, although we haven't done that yet because it doesn't fit into our lazy "porch, pool, beach" theme. Just let me know if you have any other questions, and enjoy your upcoming vacation.