• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hey New Users!!! Post something......

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Landlocked said:
I was too busy trying to carry two cases of beer and five bags of ice. (And a box of Cheeze Itz)

I remember a few months ago when I went in to the Corner Store, as I call it, and bought a 12 pk of bottled water and something else. I came out with only the something else. Did not remember it until I passed the store the following day. I left the water right in front of the stickers on the Coke products. I felt a bit like Homer Simpson. Dohp!:bang:
 
We're in Seagrove just past Seacrest off N. Andalusia drive off 30A. Finally got my stickers at the Seagrove Market. Lovin' life......ahhhh the small things in life. Enjoy! KOE :biggrin:
 
Smiling JOe said:
I remember a few months ago when I went in to the Corner Store, as I call it, and bought a 12 pk of bottled water and something else. I came out with only the something else. Did not remember it until I passed the store the following day. I left the water right in front of the stickers on the Coke products. I felt a bit like Homer Simpson. Dohp!:bang:

SJ, it is he&& to get old isn't it? I can walk in a room and completely forget why I am in there. I have to think about it for a minute and then it hits me!!! I can usually figure out why I am in the bathroom....but the bedroom, living room, kitchen, sometimes those get me! :biggrin:
 
KY oyster eater said:
We're in Seagrove just past Seacrest off N. Andalusia drive off 30A. Finally got my stickers at the Seagrove Market. Lovin' life......ahhhh the small things in life. Enjoy! KOE :biggrin:


Ummm, did you grab that extra one for me? :D :bow:
 
kathydwells said:
SJ, it is he&& to get old isn't it? I can walk in a room and completely forget why I am in there. I have to think about it for a minute and then it hits me!!! I can usually figure out why I am in the bathroom....but the bedroom, living room, kitchen, sometimes those get me! :biggrin:

My wife does this all the time. The other day, I found the remote control in the refrigerator. I guess she didn't want it to spoil.
 
I'm a little jealous, when we arrive at the beach I will be cut off from all internet/computer access! If I have a question, how will I get it answered?
( I may have to ask a real live person) I don't have a laptop and I don't think our condo has access anyway. How will I survive? LOL
I suppose I'll just have to fill my time sitting on the balcony taking in beautiful sunrises and sunsets, playing in the sand with the kiddos, searching for seashells and trying out all the restaurants on my list. Yeah, it'll be rough. :cool:
 
Landlocked said:
My wife does this all the time. The other day, I found the remote control in the refrigerator. I guess she didn't want it to spoil.

I have found mine in the freezer before..and I am the one that put it there.:blink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top