• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
coming down for the 4th. have been reading on here about Hibiscus. anybody got details about menu? Heard it was vegetarian and want to make sure we can find some of our normal fare. We want to support the kocal places as much as possible.

Thanks in advance Sowal buds!:D

Get the wonderful waffle! The place rocks!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I met our new next door neighbor there in May, when we were sitting in the front room for Miss Kitty's "last breakfast". :lol:

He was the nice guy reading his newspaper, enjoying his solitude and peace, then we showed up. :rotfl: But he was very nice and seemed to be amused.

Last week, I was pulling out of our driveway, and saw a guy doing some yard work next door. I stopped to ask if he was the new owner, and when he turned around, we both started laughing and said "We met at Hibiscus!!" :clap: I thought it is a great start to good neighbor feng shui.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I really want to try Hibiscus out while I am there. It sounds wonderful!

ladybug8876

leslie lou
Mar 20, 2005
Paducah, Ky
Hibiscus is a wonderful place for breakfast, last year we ate there on our way home, my sister cut into her blueberry pancakes and it shot out on her new white Seaside shirt she had bought. The blonde lady who owns it was there and she was nice enough to put the shirt in a ziplock bag with some bleach water. Blueberry stain all gone. Now that is service!!
Here's a pic of those yummy pancakes!
View attachment 5487