• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Goates

Beach Comber
Apr 18, 2006
Where exactly in Seagrove is Hidden Beach Villas? Mapquest plots it way to the east of 395, while Yahoo puts it to the west of 395, almost in Seaside. Thanks!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
We own a condo at HBV and its address is 3605 E. County Highway 30-A, zip code 32459, if you care to mapquest it again. It is approximately 1.1 miles east of Seaside, and only steps west of Seagrove Plaza where Garrett Realty and Bruno's Pizza are located. It is EAST of 395.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Goates said:
Thank you. Are all the units there studios?

Yes, they are. Although some of them are in better shape than others, given that HBV is now more than 20 years old. If you look at www.sowal.com under "rentals," in the Seagrove Beach section, there are two virtual tours--one of our studio (#126) and another (#116). That should give you a good idea of what the place is like.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Paula said:
Mermaid's place is gorgeous based on photos I've seen. It reflects Mermaid's and Merman's love of life and 30A!

Why thank you Paula! :blush: It's true, though. When we cross the state line into Florida, we're on vacation, and we're happy. Our little condo reflects that state of mind. We DO love 30-A and SoWal!

BTW, I forgot to tell you, Paula, but we went on a bike ride while we were at our condo for spring break and we cycled into your neighborhood (Cottages of Camp Creek). Ooooh ooooh, it's lovely. I can see why you're so fond of it. The location up on the high side of the road is perfect--and the view! :clap_1: I like the way the grounds are full of natural vegetation and the cottages look so friendly and inviting. You and your family picked a winner when you bought there. No wonder you try to get down to the beach as often as you can!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Casa de Mer (Mermaid's Cove) is fabulouso! It is a perfect spot and they have put much love and personality into making it a wonderful spot in paradise! I would definitely consider #126 for a delightful stay!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Sueshore said:
Casa de Mer (Mermaid's Cove) is fabulouso! It is a perfect spot and they have put much love and personality into making it a wonderful spot in paradise! I would definitely consider #126 for a delightful stay!

Awwww, you gulls have made my day! I feel all warm and cuddly inside knowing that our efforts at renovation are so appreciated. :love:

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
The beach tends to bring out the best in us! I think people's decorating reflects their personalities and how they want to feel. People who feel good have feel good places it seems. Your place looks so welcoming, Mermaid. Aren't we lucky? (As CCK's signature says, "if you're at the beach, your lucky enough" -- or something like that)

Yup, we like the Cottages at Camp Creek for all the reasons you mention. I'm getting my tush (sp?) on a bike next time I'm there and will do all the exploring that you do, Mermaid!