• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

HighPointe Resort at Seacrest

New posts
This is awesome stuff. Thanks everyone. I am copying this thread into word and printing it out for reference. Keep 'em coming.
 
RiverOtter said:
You can always walk up to the Cascades for a cool one. It's the beach / pool bar at HP

I will likely bring my own cool ones - several cases. Does the management there have any problem with people bringing coolers into the pool area?
 
JB said:
I will likely bring my own cool ones - several cases. Does the management there have any problem with people bringing coolers into the pool area?

Nope, I have logged hundreds of miles with my Wheeley :biggrin: ...(the frown on glass though, get one of those zip up things if you have glass)

I forgot... Someone mentioned Blue By Night. It's a must but call for reservations and get an outside table.
 
RiverOtter said:
Pilot to Cork Pilot..... Where have you been? That's why GTTBM and I were trying to figure out where your house was last week. Last August GB and I stayed at the Cottages at Sunrise Beach. I really liked that place. Lollygal's place is there and her cottage is for sale. I offered her $100,000 .... She hasn't countered yet .... but I'm feeling lucky :biggrin:

Just moved to the lounge so don't have all the history. I didn't even know that GTTBM was an Otter. Maybe I can present that $100K offer with those sharp negotiating skills :floor: I'm mean you're in the ball park :clap_1: What's wrong with her?
 
RiverOtter said:
Nope, I have logged hundreds of miles with my Wheeley :biggrin: ...(the frown on glass though, get one of those zip up things if you have glass)

I forgot... Someone mentioned Blue By Night. It's a must but call for reservations and get an outside table.

Get an outside table UNLESS the flies are out. Yuck. Trust me on this. Great food though. I also like it for lunch as Summer Kitchen.
 
TooFarTampa said:
Get an outside table UNLESS the flies are out. Yuck. Trust me on this. Great food though. I also like it for lunch as Summer Kitchen.

What about taking an 11-month-old to a place like this? Certainly, we don't want to ruin anyone's romantic dinner.
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
Just moved to the lounge so don't have all the history. I didn't even know that GTTBM was an Otter. Maybe I can present that $100K offer with those sharp negotiating skills :floor: I'm mean you're in the ball park :clap_1: What's wrong with her?

No No! I am just an Otter Buddy. GB is Grayton Bound, RO's sweet and very pretty wife! Sorry for the confusion! :oops:
 
JB said:
What about taking an 11-month-old to a place like this? Certainly, we don't want to ruin anyone's romantic dinner.

They have high chairs. And if you go relatively early (6 ish) I don't think you'll be spoiling any romantic dinners, but I don't know. It's pretty casual but the food is great.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top