• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ho-Down

New posts
Dune-AH - I still owe you something, gull. PM your address. You promised! I MUST get rid of it. Biff was HORRIFIED :yikes:
Nothing horrifies Biff.....OK...IT WOULD...:yikes:

YEP! And I'm a witness! I thought he was going to be sick!:sick:

Quite intimidating yet intriguing....OMG!!!!!!!:eek:

I HAD SO MUCH FUNNNNNNNN THIS WEEKEND!

:wub: y'all so much![/quote]

I'd pass it onto you DK but am afraid you'll keep it :floor:
:funn:.......................;-)
 
:floor::lolabove::funn::lol::rolling::rofl::clap:...I am so glad y'all remember so much...this is some funny funny sheet! PM if you must, but what is it that would horrify Biff? That pic of Mango with the child is hysterical...and the movie idea...priceless!! :floor: :clap::wave:
 
:floor::lolabove::funn::lol::rolling::rofl::clap:...I am so glad y'all remember so much...this is some funny funny sheet! PM if you must, but what is it that would horrify Biff? That pic of Mango with the child is hysterical...and the movie idea...priceless!! :floor: :clap::wave:
PM I did...and it was a MUST!!!!! ;-)
 
Cork and I made up a short movie based on this picture.
What can I say, it was sunrise when the picture was taken. :lol:
Here it is................. "Earth's Last Days"- a made for television movie

DSC02340Small.jpg
How do you make it play??:idontno:
 
Ah, Mango...Thanks for the pictures! (Now I'm going to the gym today for SURE!)

Ditto that and my plastic surgeon :floor:

------I'm glad you wrote that cuz I had no idea what you were trying to empty. I thought it was gel-filled. Ew!

Spidey was thinking, Gee, when she grows up I hope she gets a bra like Corks!:biggrin:

Are you trying to turn Spidey over to the wild side. She's a he.

Nothing horrifies Biff.....OK...IT WOULD...:yikes:

YEP! And I'm a witness! I thought he was going to be sick!:sick:

Quite intimidating yet intriguing....OMG!!!!!!!:eek:

I HAD SO MUCH FUNNNNNNNN THIS WEEKEND!

:wub: y'all so much!

Can we say "apparently NOT 12 inches" :rofl:

Dune-Ahh will really be saying AHHHHH when she gets it! :biggrin:

I can't believe Alifunn blabbed. Why do I know that you are going to receive the torch to pass on one day. I'm really afraid of those pics :funn:

:floor::funn::lolabove: Bring it to Ma-mahhh! :lol:

Trust me, YOU DON'T WANT IT!!!!!!:shock:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top