• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Andy Taylor

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2021
Overland Park KS
Thanks. We found nothing on our trip. We literally toured two houses, wow! We are planning one of the new builds a jump away from Rosemary, at Preserve at Powell Lake. It's in Inlet, backs up to the lake. So a quick paddle or skiff to the very beautiful lake outfall at ocean. Homes and build quality look nice. Homes are affordable for the area. Likely about $575 all in for a 4 Br+ study , or a 5 BR. Can't beat that. We presume it will appreciate value quick too. Wanted to be south of 98 but looks like that will be our next step in time down there. Development is by Bluescape who is fairly new. Inc. in 2016. It will be a quicker commute to the kids school in PCB we plan to use. - Anyway if you have any input or advice. Let us know. I usually hear good things about Inlet from locals. - Erika T

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Thanks. We found nothing on our trip. We literally toured two houses, wow! We are planning one of the new builds a jump away from Rosemary, at Preserve at Powell Lake. It's in Inlet, backs up to the lake. So a quick paddle or skiff to the very beautiful lake outfall at ocean. Homes and build quality look nice. Homes are affordable for the area. Likely about $575 all in for a 4 Br+ study , or a 5 BR. Can't beat that. We presume it will appreciate value quick too. Wanted to be south of 98 but looks like that will be our next step in time down there. Development is by Bluescape who is fairly new. Inc. in 2016. It will be a quicker commute to the kids school in PCB we plan to use. - Anyway if you have any input or advice. Let us know. I usually hear good things about Inlet from locals. - Erika T
Looks like a good spot, please keep us updated on your progress and experience.

CaraGriffith

Beach Crab
Mar 24, 2021
30A
Hi there,
Family relocating to 30A and coming this Thur 11th through following Thur to home search and tour school. Would love to be under contract if possible this trip! Prefer a home on 30 A or the vicinity for family if 5. East preferred over west since we will be commuting to school in PCB. Budget is 750k. We know how gangbusters it's gone there and we are so happy for the area! Good thing overall. But, we are also aware 750k is now a " very modest " budget compared to a couple years ago! Any leads? Please message back privately or email. Thanks! - also open to building.

taylorfamilykc@gmail.com
Hey there! Was going to send you an email. this email is not valid? thanks!!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Andy I'll be blunt. Everyone wants to live on 30A until they've lived on 30A. I would encourage you to rent for a year first and see how it goes. Especially with kids.

Jett

Beach Comber
Mar 27, 2021
SRB
Living on or just off 30A is great if you like a lot of action. But after a few years very few can handle it. It gets to be too hectic and now we hardly have a break in visitors.