• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

flowergirl40pc

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2006
Panama City Beach
ok, ya'll help me out........my wedding is Nov. 4th, and would like somewhere to stay in sowal for that night before we depart for the honeymoon the following morning. Where's the best place on 30A for just one night, that's not TOO expensive.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
flowergirl40pc said:
ok, ya'll help me out........my wedding is Nov. 4th, and would like somewhere to stay in sowal for that night before we depart for the honeymoon the following morning. Where's the best place on 30A for just one night, that's not TOO expensive.

jfunn's place :D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
flowergirl40pc said:
I need details!.........:razz:

:lolabove: ...just a bad joke! Although I know jfunn would be the best hostess ever. She is a big gifter. I would let you stay at my place, but I will be there and I am not known for being romantic! Best wishes on your upcoming wedding!

flowergirl40pc

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2006
Panama City Beach
Sueshore said:
:lolabove: ...just a bad joke! Although I know jfunn would be the best hostess ever. She is a big gifter. I would let you stay at my place, but I will be there and I am not known for being romantic! Best wishes on your upcoming wedding!

hehe...........thanks anyway........still trying to learn who and when ya'll are joking and just having FUNN or being serious:rotfl:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
flowergirl40pc said:
hehe...........thanks anyway........still trying to learn who and when ya'll are joking and just having FUNN or being serious:rotfl:

It's a fine line..........................:rotfl:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
flowergirl40pc said:

Do you have to stay in SOWAL, or would Destin work? Are you flying out locally, for your honeymoon? Where? I have a friend that has a great condo in Destin, as well as a house in SOWAL. The house is at Rosemary Beach and will obviously be more costly, but she might be more affordable than most!

The condo has 2 bedrooms, ground level with patio, next to pool and beautifully decorated! :love: I realize you may not be interested in the pool that time of year, it still may be heated for a romantic dip! The unit is at the Dolphin Condos and you can ck it out on mapquest.com

Her name is Mary and she may be reached @ Funretreat@aol.com. Please tell her, that I referred ya! I've stayed there personally and it was wonderful!

Good luck and congratulations! :clap_1:
Diane

andipandi

Beach Comber
Jul 12, 2006
Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. The problem with a one night rental is the cleaning fee. You may have to pay the cleaning fee in addition to the night's rent.

A bit more expensive but same rate per night with no minimum is the beachside or honeymoon cottages at Seaside. Or Watercolor Inn. For November you might get a better rate.

flowergirl40pc

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2006
Panama City Beach
Diane4145 said:
Do you have to stay in SOWAL, or would Destin work? Are you flying out locally, for your honeymoon? Where? I have a friend that has a great condo in Destin, as well as a house in SOWAL. The house is at Rosemary Beach and will obviously be more costly, but she might be more affordable than most!

The condo has 2 bedrooms, ground level with patio, next to pool and beautifully decorated! :love: I realize you may not be interested in the pool that time of year, it still may be heated for a romantic dip! The unit is at the Dolphin Condos and you can ck it out on mapquest.com

Her name is Mary and she may be reached @ Funretreat@aol.com. Please tell her, that I referred ya! I've stayed there personally and it was wonderful!

Good luck and congratulations! :clap_1:
Diane

Thanks for the info, but I'd like somewhere on 30A since we're in and getting married on the beach on the west end of PCB, and driving to our honeymoon (the keys) . Have some places in mind here..........but have always loved 30A, and thought that it might be a nice surprise if I made honeymoon night reservations there.