• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

graciecole

Beach Comber
Oct 8, 2006
Inlet Beach
Three Bedroom, 1 1/2 Bath with Fenced in Yard. Small but charming off of Flounder Street. Renovated and in great shape. Some brand new furnishings in living and kitchen area, rest of home unfurnished. Normal rent $1300 a month but will discount to $1000 a month for next 6 months. Security Deposit and Pet Fee Required. Lease Purchase available as well.

Alix O'Neil

Beach Comber
Nov 8, 2006
Rosemary Beach
To Whom It May Concern,
I was just wondering if this house has been rented yet. I am very interested. How much would your security Deposit be? Thanks for your time.:D

gmike12

Beach Crab
May 21, 2012
House For Rent - Pet Friendly

Three Bedroom, 1 1/2 Bath with Fenced in Yard. Small but charming off of Flounder Street. Renovated and in great shape. Some brand new furnishings in living and kitchen area, rest of home unfurnished. Normal rent $1300 a month but will discount to $1000 a month for next 6 months. Security Deposit and Pet Fee Required. Lease Purchase available as well.

Good Morning,
Is your above house available for rent, beginning 1st of June? I have a small lab - house trained. I work at Seaside and need a long term rental in the area. Please advise.
Thanks.
Mike