• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

The Window Guy

Beach Fanatic
Mar 6, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
Solar Control Window Film can reduce the temperature in your house up to 15 degrees. Makes house much more comfortable and reduces the strain on you a/c unit.
Solar Control Window Film can save you energy dollar$$$$$$$$$.

Over 20 years experience and over 9,000 homes tinted in the southeast.

"BEAT THE HEAT & STAY COOL!"

S.C. Designing, Inc.
850-687-0646

I highly endorse this! We came down to the beach last weekend and experienced the effects of the window film for the first time. I can't believe how huge a difference it makes. I think that the cost of the film will pay for itself in just one summer month in reduced electric bills for cooling.

BTW, Steve, check's in the mail.

In the daytime it just looks a little tinted - can hardly tell the difference in visual appearance between the tinted and the untinted windows.There are color/tint choices. We just did the top floor windows -- you know, heat rises and the sun is more intense on the third floor. At night there is a little bit of a mirroring effect which doesn't bother me, but then we got the maximum possible tinting (80% sun blockage). IMO if you pay for it, you might as well get the max sun blockage because it costs the same. And it's *so* much cooler on the third floor now!

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Window guy, do you have a web site?