• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mis wah

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2010
HOW CAN I HELP FORUM, June 10th @ Community Church

Please join us a the 'HOW CAN I HELP FORUM" this Thursday night June 10th, from 5-8:30pm at the Community Church on 98 in Santa Rosa Beach. See the attaced link for more info.

Login | Facebook

[edit - more info added]

HOW CAN I HELP ???
If you are one of the 40,000+ residents of Walton County, I am sure that during the last 48+ days of the Oil Spill Crisis, you have asked yourself, “ Is there not something I can do? “
THIS IS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT NOW THAT THE D.E.P. HAS ALREADY BEGAN THEIR APPROVED PROCESS FOR CONTAINMENT !!!!
We all realize that we do not wish to be a nuisance, or get in the way of trained personnel doing their jobs, but there must be something residents can do to to help protect and restore the beautiful “ PARADISE “ we call home.

There will be a Forum held Thursday, June 10th, at 5 P.M. at The SANTA ROSA BEACH COMMUNITY CHURCH on Highway 98, in Santa Rosa Beach.
It is the intent of the organizers of The Forum to have in attendance Representatives from the following groups.

The Board of County Commissioners, The Sheriff’s Office, The Walton County Public Works Department, The Tourist Development Council, Preble-Rish Engineering Firm, The U.S. Coast Guard, A Mental Health Worker, and a BP Rep.

They will answer the question “ HOW CAN I HELP. “ plus
any other questions the audience may have. The Public is not only invited but ENCOURAGED to attend.
The Moderator will be Marsha Anderson.
The Friends of Scenic 30-A is hosting the Forum. For more info call 685-5640 or 267-8418.

Studio ce

Beach Comber
Jan 12, 2010
Seagrove
facebook.com
Check this out!!!!!!! How can I Help??

Please join us a the 'HOW CAN I HELP FORUM" this Thursday night June 10th, from 5-8:30pm at the Community Church on 98 in Santa Rosa Beach. See the attaced link for more info.

Login | Facebook

[edit - more info added]

HOW CAN I HELP ???
If you are one of the 40,000+ residents of Walton County, I am sure that during the last 48+ days of the Oil Spill Crisis, you have asked yourself, ? Is there not something I can do? ?
THIS IS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT NOW THAT THE D.E.P. HAS ALREADY BEGAN THEIR APPROVED PROCESS FOR CONTAINMENT !!!!
We all realize that we do not wish to be a nuisance, or get in the way of trained personnel doing their jobs, but there must be something residents can do to to help protect and restore the beautiful ? PARADISE ? we call home.

There will be a Forum held Thursday, June 10th, at 5 P.M. at The SANTA ROSA BEACH COMMUNITY CHURCH on Highway 98, in Santa Rosa Beach.
It is the intent of the organizers of The Forum to have in attendance Representatives from the following groups.

The Board of County Commissioners, The Sheriff?s Office, The Walton County Public Works Department, The Tourist Development Council, Preble-Rish Engineering Firm, The U.S. Coast Guard, A Mental Health Worker, and a BP Rep.

They will answer the question ? HOW CAN I HELP. ? plus
any other questions the audience may have. The Public is not only invited but ENCOURAGED to attend.
The Moderator will be Marsha Anderson.
The Friends of Scenic 30-A is hosting the Forum. For more info call 685-5640 or 267-8418.

Cool solution to clean up oil disaster. [VIDEO]