• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ann hodnett

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2008
Well, I know alot didn't. Wicker chairs, rugs, chair legs and the shoes, oh, the shoes. Had taken my next to last puppy to a trainer and was told, if you come home and find your shoes chewed up, roll up a newspaper and smack yourself in the head with it.
Put natural cheese in the kong and then pack it whole wheat bread. It gives you more than an hour. My puppy loves swiss cheese. Indestructable!
Don't we just love our dogs. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy.
They make me laugh everyday!
If you have pets , you have funny stories!

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
We had a KONG for our dog. All of the treats we used in it he was able to make the treat fall out within 5-10 minutes... Now every time we throw a ball or other toy he expects a treat to fall out and sniffs around for it before bringing the toy back... It's actually quite funny...

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
or, fill it with cheese and peanut butter (reduced fat, if you don't want a chunky puppy - all of mine are) and FREEZE it. Not real great on carpet, but it used to keep Daisy the Lab and her mouth/tongue occupied for hours. :D

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
We have then for our two bullmastiffs. I don't even have to tell you how big they are!

...and now for some useless trivia...

A plumber invented the kong. He patterned it after an industrial plunger. Got the idea from his German Shepard who used to chew on his plunger more than any toy he ever bought for the dog...

...and now you know!