• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2005
Beach to Bama
Well, I have to admit I'm awful at picking a good user name, so I used what we do at the beach,
take the 'tiny trailer' to the camground, ride the 'tandem' while the 'dog trots' along beside...

...and I wanted the longest user name on the board :laughing1

TinyTrailerTandemDogTrot said:
Well, I have to admit I'm awful at picking a good user name, so I used what we do at the beach,
take the 'tiny trailer' to the camground, ride the 'tandem' while the 'dog trots' along beside...

...and I wanted the longest user name on the board :laughing1

:clap_1: I think we have a winner :D

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
If there is anyone trying to get out of town, I have a hotel room at the Heart of Auburn in Auburn that we are not going to be using. It's for Saturday and Sunday night if anyone would like to take it. I'm assuming they may start filling up so I wanted to give anyone here a chance to snatch it up before I release it.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
This may be an ignorant question, but how does dennis measure up to ivan? Or is it too soon to tell? On another note we are en route to jacksonville and hit no traffic from 30a to 20 where we hit tallahassee. It's steady, but moving in tallahassee. Eveyone please stay safe!!!!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Kimmifunn said:
This may be an ignorant question, but how does dennis measure up to ivan? Or is it too soon to tell? On another note we are en route to jacksonville and hit no traffic from 30a to 20 where we hit tallahassee. It's steady, but moving in tallahassee. Eveyone please stay safe!!!!

The last 5 hurricanes to hit within 60 miles of Pcola were all cat 3, which is the forecast for Dennis. Time will tell. As expected he weakened over Cuba, and is expected to strengthen over the open gulf. He may then weaken again near the shore as Ivan did.

Status
Not open for further replies.