• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

shar9113

Beach Lover
Jan 25, 2010
Cottage rents for $700.00 a month includes all utilities.. Looking for someone that would be interested in helping with childcare and some homeschooling for some trade in rent or moneys.. Contact me at shar9113@yahoo if interested. Thank you..

Last edited:

audria.carr

Beach Comber
Dec 10, 2012
Hello,
Where is Inlet Beach located exactly? I'm about to move to the area but not quite sure of every little place with smaller names. I'm going to be working in the Seaside/Seagrove area so maybe how far is it from there?
Do you have pictures to view of the cottage? My contact info is audria.carr@yahoo.com
Have a great day!

Last edited:

audria.carr

Beach Comber
Dec 10, 2012
Hi Sharon,
I emailed you the other day to let you know I would be down in the area this coming up wknd. Wanted to possibly see the cottage if it's still available. Please let me know. Thanks, Audria

April Renee

Beach Comber
Nov 17, 2012
Rental - your direct email is incomplete

Hi,
I tried to email you directly at the email address provided, my email says the address is incomplete?
Please contact me at your earliest convenience regarding your rental. I am in process of a startup business and going to school myself, therefore my hours are flexible. I could help for trade if you like. What kind of homeschooling are you thinking? Otherwise, childcare is right down my alley!
I have a couple of other questions however, and wonder if you could provide some pics and exact location.

My personal email is scarletnathaniel@gmail.com.
I will look forward to your forthcoming response.

Many thanks in Advance,

April Renee

Cottage rents for $700.00 a month includes all utilities.. Looking for someone that would be interested in helping with childcare and some homeschooling for some trade in rent or moneys.. Contact me at shar9113@yahoo if interested. Thank you..

shar9113

Beach Lover
Jan 25, 2010
Hello Renee,

How are you?? The cottage is in my back yard. I am a single mom of a almost 6 year old. I just started homeschooling and it is going well. I am not sure exactly what kind of help i would need right now, but to have someone living back there that could help on occasion would be great...

Please call me at 850-258-6401 and I can answer all your questions. I hope to hear from you. What kind of business are you starting?

Sharon

maceymae

Beach Comber
Mar 31, 2013
Hi Sharon,

I am interested in renting your cottage for the months of June and July. I am a college student, graduating in May 2013 and want to live and work in the Fort Walton area for the summer. I have had a lot experience with kids. I babysit and am a leader of a Girl Scout troop so I feel that I would be able to help you out over the summer. Please let me know if your cottage is available. I am actually coming to Seagrove this coming up weekend so we could meet and discuss the possibility of renting/helping out. My email is maemacey@gmail.com and my number is 678-378-7820.

Thanks,
Macey

shar9113

Beach Lover
Jan 25, 2010
Im sorry but this is a old post. I have a 2 brm for rent in Inlet Beach for $1200.00 a month.. Sorry for inconvience.

amber_schaser

Beach Comber
Mar 21, 2013
London, KY
Hi, My name is Amber Schaser. I recently left you a message saying I was interested in your cottage home. I read on a different post that you weren't interested in homeschooling for your child anymore but I am 21 and I have a job set up in seaside this summer. I have babysat for children as young as 2 since I was 17 and I work at my hometown's local elementary school in London, KY. I teach a reading workshop. I am also in Speech Therapy school. I'll be willing to do childcare and homeschooling if you need it. I'm very interested in your cottage home. Please email me at amber_schaser@eku.edu or call me at 606-344-9850. Thank you!

Amber Schaser