I guess its about time...

Discussion in 'Say Hello to SoWal!' started by WoolyFSU, Apr 24, 2010.

1. wormie49

wormie49 Beach Comber

Is the "meet&greet" this weekend@sally's? I've lived here forever but never been to sally's backside maybe i can show up arond 7-730

2. WoolyFSU

WoolyFSU Beach Comber

This sounds awesome, Josh is at work right now til 6 and I may have to head to Tallahassee today, still not sure. but the meet and greet may sway my plans. I'll keep y'all posted

3. heartbren

heartbren Beach Fanatic

Meet and Greet Tonight

Yes, it is today. I'm not sure of the time. Does anyone know what time we are supposed to meet? I don't know what time Redd starts singing, but perhaps we could go a little early so we can talk a little bit? Josh and Tyler, hope ya'll can make it to. I'll see ya'll then. Can someone post the time to meet?

4. joshblueskies

joshblueskies Beach Crab

How was the meet and greet? Sorry I couldnt make it I got stuck at work...are we doing it again? Josh

5. scooterbug44

scooterbug44 SoWal Expert

I think heartbren got to meet some Sowallers - I was late and just missed her.

6. heartbren

heartbren Beach Fanatic

Meet and Greet

I did meet some people but none of the people that were supposed to come to the meet and greet. I ended up going next door the that Irish Pub. Sorry I missed you Scooterbug44. I was dissapointed that no one showed up. I'm game for another one, but more people need to be able to come. I was looking forward to meeting the people on here that I have been talking to. Someone make a suggestion. I think there is a lot going on around the area so maybe we should meet someplace where there is an event happening. I plan on going to the Art Festival this weekend. Anyone want to meet there at a certain time in a certain place or have a better idea. During the week next week? I'll show up if ya'll will.