• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Water Boy

Beach Lover
May 13, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi, I have been enjoying this site for many months and finally stopped long enough to sign up. I have been here almost one year. However, I started coming here about 1970 and came many times a year for the next 15 years. Now that I'm here to stay, it is truly more beautiful living here than I ever imagined. The day to day beauty does not grow old. The people here are absolutely wonderful. My home is in Santa Rosa Beach and the neighbors treat us like we have been here all our life.

Thanks for this site and thanks to the variety of the posters.

Water Boy

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
:welcome:Water Boy! Don't be shy, dive right on in. :wave:

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Hi, I have been enjoying this site for many months and finally stopped long enough to sign up. I have been here almost one year. However, I started coming here about 1970 and came many times a year for the next 15 years. Now that I'm here to stay, it is truly more beautiful living here than I ever imagined. The day to day beauty does not grow old. The people here are absolutely wonderful. My home is in Santa Rosa Beach and the neighbors treat us like we have been here all our life.

Water Boy

Great to hear this! We're going to get there one of these years.

Thanks for posting. and :welcome:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

Water Boy

:welcome:

Hopefully you'll never get over the beauty!

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa

Water Boy

Welcome aboard. Is your real name Bobby Boucher? ;-)