drunkkenartist
Beach Fanatic
Looks like we are gearing up for Halloween ideas! That last picture is really scary. I might not be able to sleep tonight!
do you want some jesus juice?
...now my stomach and head hurt. I think I need to go to bed.I think she has had enough.![]()
WOW! Where was that? The downstairs of that place on 331 that became the Blue Bar? I want to see more! Thanks for posting! Love it,u more!
There were 5 in our group at the Frenchman Inn. This is another 5 that was also staying there. Playgirl was doing a photoshoot and these guys were staying in the suite. Shall we say Sweet!
![]()
![]()
OK, maybe they looked better after a few cocktails. Several, many, few....By the way, I took this picture from the poster, they did NOT pose for me. Really. Honest.
I didn't mean I doubted Bailey's! That's exactly where it was.Bailey's!!
WOW! Where was that? The downstairs of that place on 331 that became the Blue Bar? I want to see more! Thanks for posting! Love it,u more!
