• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

I have some extra time on my hands so....

New posts
there was a time when kfunn and i use to make puppets out of our friends
puppets-1.jpg
That is hysterical.
I think for the next par-tay we should have our faces laminated on our name tags, or better yet, we can make fans out of them!
 
Kenny you have a beard and you look like billy joel.:blink:
I have a Billy Joel Key chain and people want to know why I have a picture of my self on my key ring. Duh. I'm not THAT gay....

Thanks for the compliment. Remember the old days when people thought I looked like Nathan Lane? I prefer Billy Joel anyday!
Thank you.:cool:

You may be right. I may be crazy, but it just might be a lunatic you're looking for.....
 
I have a Billy Joel Key chain and people want to know why I have a picture of my self on my key ring. Duh. I'm not THAT gay....

Thanks for the compliment. Remember the old days when people thought I looked like Nathan Lane? I prefer Billy Joel anyday!
Thank you.:cool:

You may be right. I may be crazy, but it just might be a lunatic you're looking for.....

yeah but I loved Nathan Lane in Birdcage with his pink clogs and big sun hat!:clap:
 
:floor: ...1st there was kenny mini me, now puppet people!!! :clap:
 
I can't believe they haven't called the cops on me here yet at BooksAMillion, posting pics of half naked mens and blowup dolls.
In Panama City yet!!:lolabove: :funn: :lol: :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top