DD
SoWal Expert
Kenny you have a beard and you look like billy joel.![]()
He DOES look like Billy Joel!
Kenny you have a beard and you look like billy joel.![]()
That is hysterical.there was a time when kfunn and i use to make puppets out of our friends
![]()
there was a time when kfunn and i use to make puppets out of our friends
![]()

I have a Billy Joel Key chain and people want to know why I have a picture of my self on my key ring. Duh. I'm not THAT gay....Kenny you have a beard and you look like billy joel.![]()
I have a Billy Joel Key chain and people want to know why I have a picture of my self on my key ring. Duh. I'm not THAT gay....
Thanks for the compliment. Remember the old days when people thought I looked like Nathan Lane? I prefer Billy Joel anyday!
Thank you.![]()
You may be right. I may be crazy, but it just might be a lunatic you're looking for.....

...1st there was kenny mini me, now puppet people!!! 
...1st there was kenny mini me, now puppet people!!!
![]()
:funn:
Here is Mini Me BEFORE Miss Kitty Molested 'em.
![]()

Hmmm, Halloween costume idea?yeah but I loved Nathan Lane in Birdcage with his pink clogs and big sun hat!![]()