• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Easternlakefan

Beach Comber
Apr 20, 2008
Eastern Shores and Leeward on Eastern Lake rd are both relatively level with beach.
There may be 1-2 steps on the ramps. Neither has an elevator so you need a ground floor unit. Suggest VRBO. com, navigate to Beaches of South Walton and sort by neighborhoods. Both of these complexes are older (except for the newly rebuilt Leeward 2) so the interiors might /might not be tight for a wheelchair..you'd have to review with owner

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Elevator=bad unless there is a reliable generator to run it in the event of a power failure.

brandy at castaway

Beach Comber
Sep 20, 2010
:D:DMy units at Blue Lupine (Inn at Blue Mountain) have ramps into the showers in the master bathrooms. and the doors are wide enough for a wheel chair. Im not sure of the beach access but will check when im by there in the morning. There is also a little house beside on of our units on Eastern Lake Road. It's called Beach Baby at Seagrove. She has done major renovations on it. It's the second house past Leeward II. I think Beach Rentals Has it. www.castawayvacationrentals.com

:D:DMy units at Blue Lupine (Inn at Blue Mountain) have ramps into the showers in the master bathrooms. and the doors are wide enough for a wheel chair. Im not sure of the beach access but will check when im by there in the morning. There is also a little house beside on of our units on Eastern Lake Road. It's called Beach Baby at Seagrove. She has done major renovations on it. It's the second house past Leeward II. I think Beach Rentals Has it. www.castawayvacationrentals.com

Awesome! Please check back with me. 2 bedroom and Gulf Front, correct?