• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

saraheli

Beach Crab
May 11, 2021
Rosemary
Hello,

My name is Sarah Hyde. I just moved to the Watersound/Rosemary area about a month ago. I am an instructor and the GM of the Pure Barre fitness studio in Santa Rosa. I moved here before having a place to live because it all happened so fast. I have been bouncing around to friends/family and short term rentals, but am in serious need of a more permanent place! My boyfriend will be joining me soon, but at this point we are really just looking for whatever we can find (Picture attached of us for reference). We would prefer a one or two bedroom that would be less than $1,800/month. If you have or know anyone that may have something available please reach out to me via email and I will be happy to share more contact information that way. saraheli88@icloud.com
I love the area and the community already, so the only thing left is finding a place to live! Thank you in advance!

Best,
Sarah Hyde

Attachments

• 9283AA9C-B601-4B70-BBD8-3A472AAF889D.jpeg
    9283AA9C-B601-4B70-BBD8-3A472AAF889D.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 10

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Have you tried some of the new apartments like Watersound Crossings?

saraheli

Beach Crab
May 11, 2021
Rosemary
Have you tried some of the new apartments like Watersound Crossings?
Thank you for the recommendation! Unfortunately a lot of apartment complexes don't have available rooms until mid or the end of July. If that's the only option I will definitely go with that, but I wanted to try posting on here as well!