• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

UT-NUT

Beach Comber
Sep 28, 2006
Thanks for the email - it sounds great but I need something that is furnished or at least partly furnished....let me know if you have anything else... Thanks again!

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
No, I did not think about that, go figure:dunno: . I have put it in the sun for the weekend. I hope we get a renter.
I hate renters sometimes. THis last girl decided to paint the rooms all different colors. My sister said it looked like a child nursery. :eek: SOOOOOOO I have been spending the last 2 days painting and cleaning out the sh*&^t that she decided to leave.....:pissed:

Have you had any calls of yours????

Sorry ibd, I forget to check back on these threads. We rented and she has been great. You will rent the house soon. Hate to hear about all the work you had to do, I did the same to our's. I was really %^&^ that we rented to friends w/ no security deposit and they left the place nasty!:nono1:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I know I am over the "friends discount" you always seem to get burned...:pissed:
Sorry ibd, I forget to check back on these threads. We rented and she has been great. You will rent the house soon. Hate to hear about all the work you had to do, I did the same to our's. I was really %^&^ that we rented to friends w/ no security deposit and they left the place nasty!:nono1:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
THis home is still not rented, the rent is $1000 a month......pm me for information.....

day

Beach Crab
Dec 28, 2006
Hello. Is your rental still available? I am very interested. Please call me, 699-2563.