I just had a really terrible case of deja-vu...
Miss Critter, best of luck. There's a thread on here that addresses this, and I don't have the intestinal fortitude to find it for you. Luv ya, but I'm outta here...:leaving:
Me three! :shock:...holee sheet! I thought the very same thing...please do not go find that thread. Something tells me Miss Critter actually wants advice.
![]()
You're a good gull...No spike heels. You'll just look like a hussy.
Along with the aforementioned cleavage, of course.But wouldn't that get me a job at that thar 'tar of yours?Along with the aforementioned cleavage, of course.

Female: Suit, or at least a dress. If in Walton County, no cleavage.
Chances are you won't have to dress like that every day, though, unless you are in a bank or in a courtroom.
Good luck!


true, but so darn funny


Depends on how much you paid for the cleavage...![]()