• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ryan c

Beach Comber
Aug 11, 2009
At&T: Older model 8gb. This phone's technology will not allow for 3g access. Basic stuff still the same (ability to download apps, itunes, the whole shebang). The internet works great but is about 1/2 the speed of 3g. $200.00

Reply if interested...Thanks,
Ryan

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
Your gonna have to adjust that price Ryan. You can buy that model new every day for $100.00. Of course, a person could activate yours with no contract...

ryan c

Beach Comber
Aug 11, 2009
Concerning Price...

Your gonna have to adjust that price Ryan. You can buy that model new every day for $100.00. Of course, a person could activate yours with no contract...

The cheapest one I've seen without a contracts has been 275. guys and gals, i'm not trying to rip anyone off. this is a fair deal. check the site:
Apple iPhone 8 GB (first generation) (AT&T - GSM)

adding to that, an 8gb ipod touch runs, at the cheapest, refurbed for $124 plus shipping. but, dont trust me...research yourself if need be.

this phone price is specific for a person that is either:
a). not eligible for a phone upgrade with AT&T
b). not interesting in signing a new contract

My challenge....find one cheaper. google it, yahoo it, whatever. If you get an Iphone without a contract, it costs a LOT of money!

ryan c

Beach Comber
Aug 11, 2009

crissyt

Beach Comber
Dec 21, 2009
ryan, I sold my 2.0 for $300...you will get your asking price, did you also put it on craigslist?