• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Special Grossology Science Class
Tuesday, February 17th 3:15-5:15

Do you dare? Join Tracy and Jessica for the grossest, most revolting science class to date! Learn the science behind unmentionable bodily functions while doing some truly nasty experiments. Students will learn the scientific reason of what causes gas, bad breath, and stinky feet, mix up a batch of coagulating fake blood and ear wax, and of course come home with some atomic slime! Grossology will have them begging for more and you begging for them to stop!

Cost: $25.00 per child - open to all children in the community!

When: February 17th 3:15-5:15

Where: at South Walton Montessori Academy (SWMA) next to Eden State Gardens by the old gate

Ages: 4-10

Contact: Tracy Baranowski at 850-588-4524 to save a spot for your young scientist

A theme inspired snack will be provided during Grossology.

Call Tracy about future science classes after school.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I gave my neice and nephew kits that did these experiments a couple Christmases ago. They absolutely loved them. Doesn't matter if you have a boy or a girl. They will get a kick out of this class!

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
I gave my neice and nephew kits that did these experiments a couple Christmases ago. They absolutely loved them. Doesn't matter if you have a boy or a girl. They will get a kick out of this class!

:wave: singinchicken where did you find those. I know a 7 year old set of twins that this would be perfect for their upcoming birthday! Boy and girl!:clap: