• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sydney Parlagreco

Beach Comber
Feb 3, 2020
Seymour, IN
Hi!! My friend and I are in search of a place starting this weekend in the middle of August. We are a very clean and respectful young woman. We are going to be in the area specifically to work all summer. My job is supposed to start on Monday at Kitty Hawk Kites I did not realize my start date was so soon. Please please help us out! We were willing to pay 1000 dollars a month per person. Please contact me asap!

Jun 11, 2020
Dothan alabama
Hi!! My friend and I are in search of a place starting this weekend in the middle of August. We are a very clean and respectful young woman. We are going to be in the area specifically to work all summer. My job is supposed to start on Monday at Kitty Hawk Kites I did not realize my start date was so soon. Please please help us out! We were willing to pay 1000 dollars a month per person. Please contact me asap!
Hi! I am currently looking for a place to rent for myself and two other girls through August as well. We’re you successful in finding a place.

Cambi Burnham

Beach Comber
Jun 22, 2020
Jackson,MS
Where you able to find anything? I’m looking for something for my college daughter who needs July and August!