• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach

Click on the link below to join and get your Bud & Alley's Local's Club Card

Bud & Alley's Locals Club Card

This card is currently offered to local residents in the 32459 and 32461 zip codes as well as Seaside Homeowners and Rosemary Beach Homeowners.

The card offers a 15 percent discount on all food and beverage at Bud & Alley's Restaurant, Roof Deck Bar, Bud & Alley's Taco Bar and Bud & Alley's Pizza Bar.

Locals Club members will never pay a cover charge for live entertainment shows.

One card per household

Card must be presented at time of purchase

:welcome:

I just signed up and thank you! However, I do have a bit of an issue of having to give you my drivers license number. Also, your web form is bugged as you are requiring a Seaside or Rosemary homeowners address in one part, even though many will qualify for the card and live elsewhere such as Seagrove or Bluemountain... Thanks and see you soon! ;)

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I just typed in "NA" when it asked for the Seaside/Rosemary address and it worked.

Wondered about the driver's license # too, but since I've been showing it to them and giving them my credit card info for years w/o any trouble I wasn't worried.

jamnolfin

Beach Lover
Mar 6, 2007
How about me dave. i live in 32413 just on the walton-Bay line. i own a lot in that zip but not ready to build yet. I do frequent your establishment often.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Dave,

I've been asking for a Tarpon Club Card since April when the bartender at the Pizza Bar was shocked that we did not have one.

I have talked with Kirk, Heather and many others. Can you find it for me. I was told it was in the mail week before last. I stopped the mail lady on Saturday and she is on the alert. Times are tough, had to stop eating at your fine dining establishments. Still waiting for my card. Have you seen it? Please find it and send it home.

Thanks in advance.

Warm regards

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
We require the drivers license number to verify you are a florida resident and you live in this zip code. I am allowing Rosemary Homeowners because I live there and I want to give my neighbors a gift; the same applies to Seaside homeowners. They need to post their physical address and we verify from a list to be sure they own property in either Seaside or Rosemary. I am open to suggestions on how to make this more efficient though. Thanks!! Dave

I just signed up and thank you! However, I do have a bit of an issue of having to give you my drivers license number. Also, your web form is bugged as you are requiring a Seaside or Rosemary homeowners address in one part, even though many will qualify for the card and live elsewhere such as Seagrove or Bluemountain... Thanks and see you soon! ;)

robertsondavies

Beach Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006

Click on the link below to join and get your Bud & Alley's Local's Club Card

Bud & Alley's Locals Club Card

This card is currently offered to local residents in the 32459 and 32461 zip codes as well as Seaside Homeowners and Rosemary Beach Homeowners.

The card offers a 15 percent discount on all food and beverage at Bud & Alley's Restaurant, Roof Deck Bar, Bud & Alley's Taco Bar and Bud & Alley's Pizza Bar.

Locals Club members will never pay a cover charge for live entertainment shows.

One card per household

Card must be presented at time of purchase

:welcome:

I don't know you Dave, but this is exactly the kind of gesture u can't teach in business school. You give up a bit of margin, which is probably not totally compensated for by traffic uptick, but its close, and at the end of the day, you, and the Tarpon club, etc. become [entrenched as ]an "Institution"

Good on you.

Last edited:

sadie1

Beach Lover
May 31, 2009
dave what about people who have a home in the 32459 zip code and spend 6 months there? i'd call them local and other local promotions are allowing them to get local cards. i actually have local checking accounts and spend 6 months in the zip code at my home. something for you to think about